April 18, 2017
AdreCor XT - Discontinued
AdreCor contains non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health and reducing stress-induced fatigue*
Catecholamines are involved in the central and peripheral stress responses1
- The locus coeruleus is the primary source of norepinephrine in the brain and is involved in the initiation of the central stress response1
- Depletion in catecholamines has been associated with fatigue and decreased vigor2
AdreCor contains ingredients important for reducing stress-related fatigue and increasing norepinephrine*
- In a randomized, double-bind, placebo-controlled study, Rhodiola rosea was shown to significantly improve mental fatigue and general well-being under stress3*
- A meta-analysis demonstrated a significant increase in norepinephrine following the use of AdreCor (p<0.0001)4*
Expand your toolbox with AdreCor
- Kvetnansky R, et al. Physiol. Rev. 2009;89(2):535-606.
- Verhoeff N, et al. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2003;74(2):425-32.
- Spasov A, et al. Phytomedicine. 2000;7(2):85-9.
- Data on file. 2017. NeuroScience, Inc., Osceola, WI 55040.